NIVEA Daily Essentials Night Regenerating Cream | REVIEW!




HEY DOLLS!

Around a year ago, I tried the Essence pure skin tinted moisturisers.
And I have dry skin, thinking it's going to protect my skin from zits and blemishes.
 I was wrong.
 It dried my skin like crazy,
which is why it was great for oily skintype but not any other skintypes.
Anyway. - this is where this product comes in the picture.
I needed something to recover my dry skin and I got this.

 





ABOUT THE PRODUCT

The packaging is quite nice, durable and portable.
 The smell is not that nice.
 It smells like men's shaving cream or something like that.
But the texture is divine,
it seems to have some oils to it,
 in fact your face stays shiny as it applies,
 so it doesn't thoroughly absorb,
which is why it's great for night time (hence - the name.)
 It has helped my skin recover quite quickly, so I'm definitely pleased with this one.




BOTTOM LINE

A GREAT PRODUCT for dry skintypes.
It has helped my skin amazingly.
I haven't repurchased yet,
but I got the pure one from Nivea to see if that one works better,
or even similarly without the scent to it.



  That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion.

Comments

Popular Posts