ESSENCE splash proof eyeliner pen | review w/ swatches ! - The perfect applicator!






HELLO GUYS!

I'm not sure if this was a LE product or not, 
I kind of lost count with Essence, 
I haven't been to a stand in ages and I
got this last summer when we had the Bloggers Event. 
 So if you have any info about whether this is available or not, please let me know!





ABOUT THE PRODUCT

I'd like to start by saying I'm not a huge fan of eyeliner pens.
They tend to dry quickly and they tend to be not so longlasting either. 
It's kind of super hard to find a good one. 
 This IS a good one. I LOVE the tip, 
gosh I love the tip!!!
It makes it so easy to create a winged liner and everything you'd like to recreate. 
The pigmentation is definitely there 
and it's longlasting 
BUT
it's NOT waterproof, 
and it's not suitable for aged women because it does settle into fine lines
as you're applying it.


BOTTOM LINE

A great eyeliner pen, 
I definitely enjoy this one, and FYI I have had this since last summer and it hasn't dried since!! 



I hope you like it!
- Should you have any requests let me know guys!
- Dyna
xxx



FTC Disclaimer: I got this item for free at the Bloggers Event at PharmaMT (importers for Essence and Catrice).  I am not being paid for this post, nor am I obliged to do videos/ posts featuring their products. My loyalty is always towards my subscribers. I would never avoid saying something just because I got an item for free.

Comments

  1. I love this eyeliner ! I almost use only this the last 4 months. It might not be waterproof but it has a great staying power. If you take in consideration how cheap it is, its a huge bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I would love to try this eyeliner! I've tried so many and they all dry up after the first use :)

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I usually use kajal, but I would like to try this one out!
    Check out my new post!
    Love,
    Khanak Mehta
    www.keepingupwithkhanak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a love hate relationship with this pen... it's not a product I will repurchase any time soon... at least if I don't manage to use it correctly on my left eye too... I don't it when I apply eye shadow as well as it tends not to write as it should. maybe it's me, but I can't get used to it as I am with liquid eyeliners...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts