CATRICE mini max precision volume mascara | Review w/ Swatches !




HEY DOLLS!
I still remember laughing when I opened this huge tube of mascara and finding the tiny wand, 
when I was at the bloggers event last summer. 
We all didn't expect a teeny wand 
when opening it, and we were all quite amused by the fact that it was so tiny.


ABOUT THE PRODUCT

So the wand is tiny, which can be a good thing or a bad thing. 
If you like huge wands, you might not like it. 
I normally like huge wands and I still liked it. 
It's very easy to apply mascara and mistake proof, but also more time-consuming, 
which doesn't bother me in all honesty. 
Some of the words have rubbed off the packaging, but it doesn't bother me all that much. 
Mascara-wise - it delivered nicely volumised lashes with minimal clumping. 
I'm sold!


 

BOTTOM LINE

LOVE THIS MASCARA!
I'm definitely picking another out next time I'm at a Catrice stand!



I hope you like it!
- Should you have any requests let me know guys!
- Dyna
xxx

  FTC Disclaimer: I got this item for free at the Bloggers Event at PharmaMT (importers for Essence and Catrice).  I am not being paid for this post, nor am I obliged to do videos/ posts featuring their products. My loyalty is always towards my subscribers. I would never avoid saying something just because I got an item for free.

Comments

  1. I love this mascara too. One of my favorite Catrice products

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must try it now! Looks impressive :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts