‪#‎100DAYSOFMAKEUP‬ CHALLENGE ‪#‎DAY2‬

SO HERE'S DAY #2 !!

If you follow me on my social networks you'd know I'm cheating  HAHA!

I ALREADY posted this look!! 
But I decided to start the #100daysofmakeup challenge a few days ago 
and if on a certain day I don't feel like applying makeup I'd be covered.. 
so that's why you might have already seen this look. 

SO bold purple lips and burgundy crease and all that! 
Quite neutraly eyes today 
but dat lip combo is gorgeous don't you think??


ALSSOOOO
Yesterday  I totally said my HUGE £300-GIVEAWAY WORTH OF PRODUCTS FINISHES
BUT I made a mistake ! On the rules it actually said it ends today so you're still in shot to enter!!
Just CLICK HERE TO GO ENTER



FACE
CATRICE nude illusion foundation 010 nude ivory *
CATRICE all matt foundation 040 sun beige *
ESSENCE 16 hour stay all day concealer 010 light beige
CATRICE prime and fine mattifying powder*
ELF studio cool bronzer
KLEANCOLOR Mschick blush in muve
ELF healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance

EYES
MAKEUP REVOLUTION Focus and Fix eye primer original*
MAKEUP REVOLUTION I heart chocolate palette
ESSENCE liquid ink waterproof eyeliner
STARDEL lash #415
ESSENCE  frame for fame lash glue
NYX glitter liner

BROWS
MAKEUP REVOLUTION Aqua Brows Fair* + Light*
MAKEUP REVOLUTION I heart makeup I tint my brows - fair

LIPS 
MAKEUP REVOLUTION salvation velvet lip lacquer - DEPRAVITY + KEEP LYING FOR YOU*


DISCLAIMER : I paid for the products mah-self except for the ones marked with a * which were sent for pr purposes, but of course I only use and feature what I feel like, I don't like to be restricted by hefty pr company standards and I'm always a 100% honest. 


ALSO CHECK OUT MY LATEST VIDEO 
-CLICK ON THE PHOTO- 



Comments

Popular Posts