I'M BLOGGING - AGAIN! #100DAYSOFMAKEUP LOOK #1


OMAGAD YESSSS 
I'M BLOGGING AGAIN!!

SO INSPIRED BY #MYKIE Glam&Gore on YOUTUBE
WHO IS A HUGE INSPIRATION TO ME - Youtube link as follows-
I am going to start the #100DAYSOFMAKEUP CHALLENGE!
I feel like as a makeup artist and a person who has an obsession with makeup, 
I do feel the need to get out of my comfort zone and try on new things. 

Now at first I was like MNIIEHHH Lighting is not here yet, 
soooo I'm not sure if I should start t now, 
but whatever I decided to just go for it!


Sooo this is how this #100DAYSOFMAKEUP is going to work. 
I will be doing a makeup look EVERYDAY. 
A DIFFERENT ONE. 
EVERYDAY. 

Now because I'm more obsessed with drugstore makeup of course, 
I will continue to feature them cheaper brands so nothing fancy and expensive is going to be used and I really hope you'll enjoy these ! 

Product list is going to be listed under the photo. 
Also on these posts I will start to post any updates ! 
Hope you enjoy xoxo




FACE
CATRICE nude illusion foundation 010 nude ivory*
CATRICE all matt plus foundation 040 sun beige*
ELF studio cool bronzer
MAKEUP REVOLUTION blush in treat
ELF healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance

EYES
MAKEUP REVOLUTION focus and fix eye primer - original*
MAKEUP REVOLUTION i heart chocolate palette
NYX cosmetics roll on shimmer - nude
ESSENCE liquid ink eyeliner waterproof
STARDEL LASH #415
ESSENCE frame 4 fame eyelash glue
MAKEUP REVOLUTION the viper mascara
CATRICE lash extension mascara*


BROWS
MAKEUP REVOLUTION Aqua Brows Fair + Light*
MAKEUP REVOLUTION I heart makeup I tint my brows - fair
CATRICE camouflauge cream 020 light beige*

LIPS
MUA Makeup Academy lipliner in caramel nougat
NYX cosmetics lipliner in natural


DISCLAIMER : I paid for the products mah-self except for the ones marked with a * which were sent for pr purposes, but of course I only use and feature what I feel like, I don't like to be restricted by hefty pr companies and I'm always a 100% honest. 


ALSO ! I UPLOADED A NEW VIDEO!!

CLICK ON THE THUMBNAIL PHOTO!

Add caption





Comments

  1. I've just found your blog and I think it's really inspiring, it will be an honor for me if you can visit mine too, and if you want to follow, it will be a pleasure to follow you back! :) <3

    By the way I am having a cute giveaway on my blog, you can win a lollipop necklace, I hope you join and If you do, good luck, I hope you win! <3

    Fashion gets Fierce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to have you back on the blog. I love your youtube videos but I have been missing your blog posts.

    I can't wait to see what you come up with.

    Loevens makeup rambles

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU SO MUCH GORGEOUS GALS!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts