#100DAYSOFMAKEUP CHALLENGE | DAY4



HEYYYAAA MUFFINS AND PUFFINS. 
I have no idea why I just said that

HERE I AM WITH DAY 4 !
I filmed a tutorial on the Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2015 makeup look
and this will be DAY 4 in this #100DAYSOFMAKEUP CHALLENGE. 

You can watch the video embedded below ! xx



DOLCE & GABBANA SPRING 2015 MAKEUP LOOK TUTORIAL ! | DYNA ❤ 





WHAT I USED


FACE
CATRICE nude illusion / 7-8eur 
CATRICE all matt foundation / 7-8eur
LA GIRL pro conceal HD concealer in creamy beige / $5
ELF studio cool bronzer / £3.50
'NARS' ita brush /  $21.99
ESSENCE soul sista bronzer / £3-4
ELF mineral booster in corrective yellow/ £3.50

EYEBROWS
CATRICE eyebrows stylist pencil in date with ashton / 3-ish eur
ELF cosmetics wet gloss lash and brow mascara / £1.50
CATRICE camouflauge cream in 020 light beige / 4-5eur

EYES 
MAKEUP REVOLUTION focus & fix eye primer in original / £2.50 
MAKEUP REVOLUTION I heart makeup I heart chocolate palette / £7.99 
COASTAL SCENTS 22 brush set / $35-ish 
ESSENCE Liquid ink waterproof eyeliner / 1-2 eur 
NIVEA daily essentials moisturiser / 5-ish eur 
EBAY false eyelashes / ARDELL 102 dupes / £5-ish
MAKEUP REVOLUTION the viper mascara / £3
ESSENCE frame for fame lash glue / 2.40eur

LIPS
LA GIRL endless semi permanent auto lipliner in wine / $5
MAKEUP REVOLUTION I heart makeup lipstick in racing heart / £2-3


WHERE TO BUY 

CATRICE is available at local shops - I buy mine at Tony's Pharmacy / Health Shop at Uni
ESSENCE is available at local shops - I buy mine at OVS at PAVI
MAKEUP REVOLUTION | www.makeuprevolutionstore.com
NIVEA | local shops - I buy mine at PAVI
COASTAL SCENTS | www.coastalscents.com
EBAY | ebay.co.uk
ELF | www.eyeslipsface.co.uk / www.eyeslipsface.com
LA GIRL | ebay / www.beautyjoint.com
'NARS' ita brush - http://bit.ly/1wUu5Um

DISCLAIMER : I paid for the products mah-self except for the ones marked with a * which were sent for pr purposes, but of course I only use and feature what I feel like, I don't like to be restricted by hefty pr company standards and I'm always a 100% honest. 




AND COME FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM !! - CLICK HERE -



CHECK OUT MY OTHER LOOKS! 
PHOTOS ARE CLICKABLE -THEY WILL TAKE YOU TO THE POSTS WITH BIGGER PHOTOS AND 
PRODUCT LISTS 
XO






I'LL BE BACK TOMORROW
PEACE OUT!
-DYNA
XO

Comments

Popular Posts