#100DAYSOFMAKEUP #DAY3

HIIII GUYYYYS!

I HAVE A NEW INSTALLMENT OF
100-DAYS-OF-MAKEUP-OH-YAH

I wanted to go for a purple lower lashline and smokey and all, 
but the lighting just WASN'T COOPERATING
CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY NEW LIGHTING - GEEZUS. 

ANYWHO HOPE YOU LIKE IT!


WHAT I USED 


FACE
CATRICE nude illusion 010 nude ivory foundation/ 7-8eur* 
CATRICE all matt foundation 040 sun beige / 7-8eur* 
ESSENCE 16 hr concealer in 010 light beige / 2-ish eur 
ELF studio cool bronzer / £3.50 
NYX HD grinding blush in menage a trois / £15* 
ELF healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance / £1.50 

EYES
MAKEUP REVOLUTION focus and fix eye primer in original / £2.50*
MAKEUP REVOLUTION I heart chocolate palette / £7.99
Jordana 12 hour eyeshadow pencil in purple / $5
NYX glitter mania in purple / $3
ELF glitter primer / £2
EBAY gel liner in true black / £3-ish
Kara lashes #48 / $1 
ESSENCE frame for fame lash glue / 2.50-ish eur
CATRICE lash extension mascara  / 5-ish eur*

EYEBROWS
MAKEUP REVOLUTION Aqua Brow Tint Fair, Light / £3 each*
MAKEUP REVOLUTION I tint my brows in Fair / £1.99

LIPS
CATRICE precision lip pencil in chocoholic / 3-4eur
MAYBELLINE define a line eyeliner in black / 3-4eur

WHERE TO BUY

CATRICE is available at local stores - I buy Catrice from Tony's Pharmacy 
ESSENCE is available at local stores - I buy Essence from OVS at PAVI
ELF www.eyeslipsface.co.uk / www.eyeslipsface.com / IHERB
NYX  http://bit.ly/1honglb / NYX store in Sliema / Roseberry in Valletta
JORDANA www.beautyjoint.com
MAKEUP REVOLUTION www.makeuprevolutionstore.com
MAYBELLINE local stores
KARA LASHES www.shopmissa.com


DISCLAIMER : I paid for the products mah-self except for the ones marked with a * which were sent for pr purposes, but of course I only use and feature what I feel like, I don't like to be restricted by hefty pr company standards and I'm always a 100% honest. 




AND COME FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM !! - CLICK HERE -



CHECK OUT MY OTHER LOOKS! 
PHOTOS ARE CLICKABLE -THEY WILL TAKE YOU TO THE POSTS WITH BIGGER PHOTOS AND 
PRODUCT LISTS 
XO







OH AND I UPLOADED A NEW VIDEO TODAY!!
REVIEW & TUTORIAL | Makeup Revolution WHAT YOU WAITIN FOR PALETTE | DYNA 





Comments

Popular Posts