#100DAYSOFMAKEUP CHALLENGE ! | DAY 7


HIII YOU GAWJUS THANG!
SOO WE'VE DONE UP TO DAY 7 NOW!!

AND TODAY - WELL, On the day when I actually did it 
(I am a few days in advance but don't tell anyone!),
I DECIDED TO GO for something different, 
so I went for super bare eyes and gold glitter and a vampy purple. 

LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKE IT!



WHAT I USED

FACE
No7 day cream + BB
NYX cosmetics stay matte but not flat foundation in natural
HOLIKA HOLIKA Petit BB cream in essential
ESSENCE 16 hr concealer in 010 light beige
CATRICE cosmetics camouflauge cream in 020 light beige*
NEVE Cosmetics dewy setting powder*
CATRICE prime and fine waterproof mattifying powder*
MAKEUP REVOLUTION ultra sculpt and contour kit in light medium C04
VIVO cosmetics baked blush in rosy
MAKEUP REVOLUTION I heart makeup Goddess of Love triple baked highlighter

EYES
MAKEUP REVOLUTION focus and fix eye primer in original*
VIVO cosmetics colour block palette in dreamy
PUPA Milano multiplay eyeliner 09*
ELF cosmetics Glitter Primer
NYX cosmetics glitter mania in gold
MAKEUP REVOLUTION the viper mascara*

BROWS
MAKEUP REVOLUTION Aqua Brow - Fair + Light*
MAKEUP REVOLUTION I heart makeup I tint my brows - Fairest*
ESSENCE match to cover concealer


LIPS
MUA Makeup Academy Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer in KOOKY


WHERE TO BUY WHAT WHERE


NYX | ONLINE http://bit.ly/1honglb IN STORES Roseberry (Valletta) and NYX (Sliema)
HOLIKA HOLIKA | Ebay
CATRICE | local stores - I buy mine from Tony's Pharmacy in Gzira or Health Shop at Uni
ESSENCE | local stores - I buy mine at OVS at PAVI
MAKEUP REVOLUTION | www.makeuprevolutionstore.com
MUA Makeup Academy | www.muastore.co.uk
PUPA MILANO | Local pharmacies
No7 | Boots.com
NEVE COSMETICS | 5EUR OFF http://mineralmakeup.boutique/ CODE: 06207209 when you sign up
ELF COSMETICS | www.eyeslipsface.co.uk www.eyeslipsface.com or  http://bit.ly/UKrnPE for $10 off
VIVO COSMETICS | www.vivocosmetics.co.uk




AND COME FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM !! - CLICK HERE -



CHECK OUT MY OTHER LOOKS! 
PHOTOS ARE CLICKABLE -THEY WILL TAKE YOU TO THE POSTS WITH BIGGER PHOTOS AND 
PRODUCT LISTS 
XO












I'LL BE BACK TOMORROW
PEACE OUT!
-DYNA
XO


Comments

Popular Posts