#100DAYSOFMAKEUP CHALLENGE ! | DAY 5

HI GUYS!!!!

So Today is the kind of day where I literally barely have any time to type out anything on here
because I typically spend my Sunday with my little family so I have little time to spare on my laptop ..
so this is what I decided to go with on DAY5.
I wanted to go for something wearable but prettay anyway
so I decided to go with - my current fave nude - TRANQUILITY from MUA
and the CHOCOLATE BAR palette from MAKEUP REVOLUTION.

AND THIS HAPPENED.





FACE
CATRICE nude llusion foundation 010 nude ivory*/ 7-8eur
CATRICE all matt foundation 040 sun beige* / 7-8eur
LA girl HD concealer in creamy beige / $5
CATRICE prime and fine mattifying powder / 5-ish eur
ELF tone correcting powder in warm / £3.50
MAKEUP REVOLUTION triple baked highlighter in golden lights* / £3

EYES
MAKEUP REVOLUTION focus and fix eye primer in original* / £2.50
MAKEUP REVOLUTION I heart chocolate palette / £7.99
EBAY gel liner / £4-5
PUPA diamond eyeliner / eur12-ish
STARDEL lash #415 / $1
MAKEUP REVOLUTION the viper mascara* / £3
CATRICE lash extension mascara* / 5-ish eur


BROWS
MAKEUP REVOLUTION Aqua Brows Fair + Light* / £3 each 
MAKEUP REVOLUTION I heart makeup I tint my brows - fair / £1.99
CATRICE camouflauge cream 020 light beige* / 4-5eur

LIPS
MUA Makeup Academy luxe velvet lacquer in tranquility / £3


WHERE TO BUY 

CATRICE is available at local stores - I buy mine at Tony's Pharmacy in Gira
LA Girl is available off ebay or www.beautyjoint.com 
ELF | www.eyeslipsface.com / www.eyeslipsface.co.uk
MAKEUP REVOLUTION | www.makeuprevolutionstore.com 
PUPA MILANO | available at local shops
STARDEL LASHES | www.shopmissa.com 
MUA Makeup Academy | www.muastore.co.uk 


DISCLAIMER : I paid for the products mah-self except for the ones marked with a * which were sent for pr purposes, but of course I only use and feature what I feel like, I don't like to be restricted by hefty pr company standards and I'm always a 100% honest. 




CHECK OUT MAH LATEST VIDEO!


AND COME FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM !! - CLICK HERE -



CHECK OUT MY OTHER LOOKS! 
PHOTOS ARE CLICKABLE -THEY WILL TAKE YOU TO THE POSTS WITH BIGGER PHOTOS AND 
PRODUCT LISTS 
XO






I'LL BE BACK TOMORROW
PEACE OUT!
-DYNA
XO




Comments

Popular Posts