WEEKLY DIARY ROUND UP #15



HEY DOLLS!
It's Monday so it's time for the weekly post round up !
Without further ado -
here's what I posted last week!

  

 MONDAY

WEEKLY DIARY ROUND UP #14

I posted my weekly diary post last Monday. 
It featured makeup looks, reviews, tutorials and
videos.  Check it out HERE!
 




TUESDAY

MASTER THE NO MAKEUP Makeup Look !


A lovely follower of mine recently contacted me and requested a no makeup look but I was kind of hesitant to do it, because I'm not that into really natural looks, but I gave it a shot anyway. Turns out - I love it and been wearing it everyday for quite a few weeks.
It's so effortless, polished and EASY PEASY!
Check it out HERE

WEDNESDAY

TUTORIAL! Easy Brown Smokey Eyes for Brown Eyes !



THURSDAY

VIVO Lipstick in Barely There | Review w/ Swatches !

 Another review from VIVO - check it out HERE!



FRIDAY

MY over- $300 CHERRYCULTURE WISHLIST + I MADE PURCHASE + 40% OFF CODE !


 I have just finished my CHERRYCULTURE wishlist - and lucky for me - 
they launched a 40% OFF - It' the best offer I've seen so far, so I was super excited and caved!
Check out what I'm getting HERE




SATURDAY

BOW PURSE / WALLET FROM EBAY | BARGAIN ALERT + see my ID card & driver license photos! 


I will be sharing with you some ebay deals I've been encountering, this is one of them - I hope you like it! Check it out HERE





SUNDAY

VIVO Matte Lipstick in TANGTASTIC | Review w/ Swatches !


AND another VIVO lipstick review! - I hope you guys like this one - it's a fab fab colour!
Check it out HERE!



That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

Comments

Popular Posts