WEEKLY DIARY ROUND UP #14

 

 

HEY DOLLS!
It's Monday so it's time for the weekly post round up !
Without further ado -
here's what I posted last week!

 

 MONDAY

WEEKLY DIARY ROUND UP #13 

I posted my weekly diary post last Monday. 
It featured makeup looks, reviews, tutorials and
videos.  Check it out HERE!

 

 






TUESDAY

AUGUST FAVOURITES ! 

 I'm unable to film at the moment - but I still want to share with you  my August Favourites - even though we're half way through September already - READ ON HERE

 

WEDNESDAY

NYX Slim Eye / Eyebrow Pencil in Black | Review w/ Swatches ! 

I've tried SO many eyeliners - it's not easy to impress me. 
Did this fit the bill? Find out HERE 

 

 THURSDAY

LIPSTICK DIARIES #51 | VIVO SUNSET + Eye Look #2 feat VIVO Unprotected Palette ! 

 

My FOTD for this week ! - Check it out HERE 

 

 FRIDAY

From super light to super dark to super light hair | MY HAIR COLOUR STORY ! 

Find out how I went from the lightest I've ever been to the darkest and back HERE

 

 

 

SATURDAY

ESSENCE Best Seller Multi Action Mascara | Review!


Just like when it comes to eyeliners- I'm even pickier with my mascaras - 
Find out if this one blew me away or hit the trash HERE

 


 

SUNDAY

 PUPA Professionals BB cream + Primer | Review w/ Swatches !

 This is by far the BEST BB cream I've tried - Read on HERE

 

That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts