ESSENCE Best Seller Multi Action Mascara | Review!


HEY DOLLS !
I don't know about you but I love trying out new mascaras. They often fail to deliver, but I still love getting new ones.
One of the first mascaras I got from Essence was this multi action best selling mascara but I never got to open it or try it, because I had too many opened mascaras at the time.
But a month or two ago - I decided to open this thing up and see if this best selling mascara was any good.


ABOUT THE PRODUCT

The first time I tried it out - I was so underimpressed - and I was so shocked at how this could be a best selling mascara. it weighed down my lashes and was a tad too wet for my liking. It did not volumise or lengthen. I loved my false lash effect mascara from Essence, but they discontinued that. And I was like - why was THIS a best selling mascara? But then I tried it on and on, and the formula probably thickened by then, and I started to love it. It does provide a bit of volume and length and it's quite black.



You can see this mascara in action in this video:




BOTTOM LINE

I'm not sure if I'll repurchase or not. I mean the price was dirt cheap for a mascara, like 3 euro-something. And it's a good mascara when used in combination with other mascaras, but it didn't blow my brains either. I'll probably repurchase though.

That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion .

Comments

  1. same case here! I bought this last year or so and have yet to open it!
    Thanks for the review. Now I know what to expect the first few applications

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts