NEW (I KNOW - EVEN MORE) MAKEUP REVOLUTION / I HEART MAKEUP STUFF !!!



Whilst admiring my crappy paint skills,
I literally just found out Makeup Revolution launched new stuff
(I KNOW even more stuff!!!)

From what I can see they launched two eyeshadow palettes,
two eyeshadow-and-blush palettes
three eyeshadow primers
and my personal favourites,
contour, blush and highlight kit!!

Anything luring you?
As for me, I've put myself on a ban,
but those contour palettes gosh----.


Dyna


P.S. Everything is available from www.makeuprevolutionstore.com

xxx

Comments

  1. I want to get their sweetheart blush and compare it to Too Faced. I live in the US so it's tricky to get the shipping but I'm curious for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts