FOTD featuring NEW Makeup Revolution Stuff!





HEY DOLLS!
Oh yes - A BLOG POST!
No video will be up today - but a NEW one will be up tomorrow!
I'm just doing housework today..

*All together now* 
BORIIIIIIIINNGGGG !

And I just wanted to share with you guys what I put on my face -
because heck yeah - I love makeup so much
I wear it even when I'm just doing housework.









ALL NEW Makeup Revolution stuff were featured on my channel HERE 
and more videos will come REAL SOON #winkwink


USED:


Makeup Revolution Ultra Face Base Foundation FB06 - First Impressions Video HERE
I ♡ Makeup Wonder Palette I heart chocolate
Makeup Revolution Contour and Blush Palette - Sugar and Spice (merged blush, highlighter)
Makeup Revolution Medium Matte Bronzer
I ♡ Makeup Lip Geeks Lipstick Candy Rock




I hope you like it dolls -
Now off to do some housework :(


Toodles !
Dyna
Xxx











Comments

Popular Posts