DGJ ORGANICS INGREDIENT LIST


As promised in my latest video on my channel, 
here are snapshots of the ingredient list of each product I bought off dgj haircare from the Makeup Revolution website
because they are not listed. 

Hope you find this helpful - and don't forget to watch my haul video for more information about these products. (if it's not up and you can see this post it will be up Sunday 3pm GMT )
MY CHANNEL - http://bit.ly/sdynamua 



DGJ Haircare colour save shampoo - Ingredient list. 

DGJ Hair Juice Conditioner - Ingredient list. 

DGJ Clarifying Shampoo - Ingredient list. 

DGJ Haircare colour save conditioner - Ingredient list. 

DGJ Haircare kids swim all over wash - Ingredient list. 

DGJ Haircare top to toe vanilla / strawberry - Ingredient list. 

DGJ Haircare colour thickening shampoo - Ingredient list. 

DGJ Haircare top to toe apple / blackberry - Ingredient list. 


P.S. Apologies for the lower quality in photos - my intention was not to provide pretty photos,
especially because I had mummy duties but I thought seeing the ingredient list that is not provided on the website might give you an insight as to what's actually in them. 

Hope you find this helpful anyway
K. 
PIZZA
X


Dyna 

Comments

Popular Posts