LIPSTICK DIARIES #30| NYX tea rose ! + ABOUT NYX round lipsticks !



HEY DOLLS !

First of all .. HAPPY EASTER DOLLS !
 
 My readers often ask me about NYX round lipsticks.
I think they were the first bulk-lipstick order I ever made. 
I had 14 of them but now I have less.

The question is always : are they worth getting?
The answer is always: Yes, but not all. 

Why? They vary in texture/ finish / pigmentation. 
For example. some colours have a nice texture but a horrible finish. 
Out of the colours I always recommend is this one in the shade TEA ROSE. 
Why? because it is a mistake-proof rosy pink colour. 
Here goes my look !



 

FACE
MUA BB cream in medium
ELF maximum coverage concealer in porcelain
Catrice retouch light reflecting concealer
MUA matte perfect translucent loose powder
MUA mosaic bronzer in glow
MUA bronzed perfection
VIVO cosmetics blush and highlight in pink primrose

EYES
TFSI
ELF pressed eyeshadow in miss popular, bridal party
NYX single eyeshadow in dark brown, vanilla sky, black
Catrice intensif eye eyeshadow in vanilla sky ride
Essence longlasting eye pencil in black fever
Essence waterproof liquid eyeliner in black
Duo eyelash adhesive in waterproof
Individual lashes 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm
Essence multi action best selling mascara

EYEBROWS
MUA pro eyebrow kit - top 2 shades

LIPS
NYX round lipstick in tea rose


I hope you like it!
- Should you have any requests let me know guys!
- Dyna
xxx



 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I love NYX round lipstick in tea rose also :D It's the only one that I own from NYX and I am tempted to buy more :) Now, I don't know which shades because, as you said and I read also on other blogs, they vary in quality from shade to shade...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll do a collective post about them dear, perhaps that can be of help x

      Delete
  2. I've never tried NYX Lipsticks but I really want some!

    Jamie-Lee|Glitter Infatuation Beauty Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts