Essence bronzing compact powder in matt ! review w/ swatches !



HELLO GUYS!

I will be reviewing an Essence product today, 
something I got a while back.
It's matte and it swatchedbeautifully at the stand. 
But what do I think about it now after owning it for over 6 months?



THE GOOD

[x] nice packaging, sleek and no problems in this regard
[x] matte, for a more natural look
[x] smoothe and creamy texture
[x] nicely pigmented for a bronzer


THE BAD
[x] doesn't apply evenly 
[x] a tad too powdery for my liking
[x] photographs orangey with flash





WHO WOULD LIKE IT?
People who like matte bronzers, especially for an overall subtle warmth to it. 
People with a light to medium skin tone


WHO MIGHT WANT TO PASS ON IT?
 If you've tried other great bronzers, 
and hate orangey bronzers
People with a tanned to dark complexion. 





BOTTOM LINE
To be honest, I loved it at first, 
but after some time I realised that it looks blotchy after a few hours
and that it photographs orangey, 
and I personally don't like that. 
It's not that it's not a good bronzer, because I still use it,
but I wouldn't repurchase, 
and I would rather get ELF's studio pressed powder in almond. 


I hope you guys find this review helpful, 
and let me know what your favourite bronzer is below, 
I love to try a good bronzer!

Dyna
xx

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)


Comments

Popular Posts