REVIEW: ELF studio angled eyeliner brush

HELLO GUYS!!

Today I have planned a review on a relatively new product from the elves.. 

ELF studio angled eyeliner brush.
ELF studio angled eyeliner brush



PACKAGING
comes in the standard ELF plastic packaging, 
has a plastic protector attached to it


ELF studio angled eyeliner brush


HANDLE
pretty light weight, 
easy to control since in is so long
however, this is not as long as it should be, 
as an angled liner brush, 
it works great don't get me wrong, 
but since there is like only one cm of length from the bend angled point to the end of the brush, 
it does not function as well as other craft-like angled brushes


ELF studio angled eyeliner brush


BRUSH
I love this!!!!
I use it with my cream liner all the time, 
no mess, 
and it makes it soooo easy to apply.
The bristles are synthetic but so soft unlike the craft-like ones

BOTTOM LINE
I definitely recommend this brush and this has taken over with my cream liners. 
Obviously, on the bottom waterline in does not apply as easy because this is designed to work on your upper lashline, but it still works quite well. 


4.5/5 (If it was slightly longer from the bent part, it would be more angled and works better)

That's it for the review, 
if you have any quetsions feel free to bring them forward xxx


Dyna

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. o0o! Thanks for the review, hun! Looks like a great brush.

    -Dinah
    dgsbeauty.com

    *Check out my giveaway:
    http://www.dgsbeauty.com/2011/06/dgsbeautys-100-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review, this looks like something I would try.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the review! xx
    i love elf makeup brushes, so i'll def have to get myself this one soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool review!!

    http://fashionista-marika.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You give such detailed reviews! great! I might have to try this =)

    artofbeingcool.blogspot.com
    would love if you visited ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much sweetie <3 xo Christine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts