Falsies: Natural False Lashes #270






[[Fill the poll on your right for me guys, that shall guide me onto what    you would like to see in my blog. It only takes a second guys x  and Sorry, I no longer accept anonymous users commenting on my blog due to the high number of spam comments I have been getting lately.]]


These are super natural lashes which would look good on anyone. Nothing dramatic and over the top but just gorgeous and I would wear these over neutral or toned down eye looks. And they're super cheap too!
BUY THESE HERE.


And this is how actually look on the eyes:





Nothing dramatic right? And my lashes are short and straight, so they look pretty good right?
I wouldn't suggest these if you're looking for something a little dramatic, but perfect for a more conservative look. The only thing I don't like about these is that sometimes when they come in the mail the box they come with is a tad bit squashed but the actual lashes were in perfect condition
By Request of a fellow blogger here, I'll try making a video on how to put on false lashes. But I'm not good at making videos so it might take a while.




Thanks for reading guys. If you're interested in buying them the link is HERE.




FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I will not gain in any way through future purposes made. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. can you do a video where you show us how you apply your falsies?
    I really want to learn how to apply false eyeslashes :)

    xo Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts