LIEBSTER BLOGGER AWARD - Answering 11 beauty questions !

LiebsterAward 

 Not to be a snobbish cow. 
But I've been blogging for almost 5 years, 
and I remember I got this award back in the day 
(oh how I love to talk as if I'm 90)
-anyway - so I got this award a couple of times, 
and I did it - 
but I think they got deleted. 
You see my blog suffered a bug era, 
and I lost posts, photos and lots of stuff. 

But TODAY I got tagged again, 
by Maya (Thank you so much missy!) from Blue Jeans and Red Lipstick (post below)
http://bluejeansandredlipstick.com/2014/06/liebster-blogger-award-tag-post/

and the cool thing about this is that I get to answer Maya's questions!

How long have you been blogging?
 - Too long haha ! Almost 5 years now..
I don't have a blogiversary, really, I don't even know when I started it.

Is there one international blogger whose style you admire most, or aspire to be like?
 Not really, don't think I'm some snob or something, but I am kind of a plain dresser and bold makeup type of girl. Oh and my hair is pretty much always the same. So I kind of adopted my own boring style.

What are your top three summer essentials?
Huh - A normal person would say - sunblock, chapstick and self-tanner. 
I say - watermelon (LOVE WATERMELON), microwavable popcorn and chocolate. 

Naked face or naked nails?
Naked nails. 
I find it sooo odd when people have glam nails and they don't have any makeup on, 
they probably find me weird for the same reason.
But the first thing people look at is my face, hence, 
I prove my argument right HA!

What are you reading at the moment? Or the last book you read! :)
I don't read anything. 
No really I don't read anything. EVER. 
And I used to work as an English teacher so 
I am valid proof that NO YOU DO NOT NEED TO READ TO LEARN ENGLISH.
TAKE THAT YEAR 5 TEACHAAA!

What’s your most recent beauty or fashion related purchase?
Buahahaa today actually. 
I swear I'm not a shopoholic. I wanted to try out some Korean stuff, 
so I did. 

How do you feel about fashion or beauty trends? A definite must, or more like guidelines that you might incorporate into your own style if you like them?
I don't believe in trends. I wear purple lips because I love purple lips 
No because they're IN. 
I wear whatever and however I feel like. 

One thing you’re planning to do this summer?
Take Aicha swimming ! 
I am soo looking forward to see her reaction!

Are you strict with yourself when it comes to scheduling your blogging, or do you prefer to blog as inspiration hits you?
Used to be such a witch to myself, used to force myself into blogging /
uploading everyday. 
Now I'm like - whatever. 
If I feel like it I'll do it. 

One tip or trick you’ve learnt that helps you with your blogging?
Shut out negativity. 
Oh it's hard. 
But once you get the hang of it, you get used to it. 
Learn to love your blog not criticise it. 
And stop taking it so seriously. 
It should be a fun thing for you!

If you had an unlimited budget, where would you love to travel to?
Here comes soppy answer - all around the world... 
Actually both me and my boyfriend want to do like an unplanned holiday in the future, 
going where the wind takes us. 
Really looking forward to that!




 Ooops - didn't notice I ran out of questions haha!
Now I'm supposed to type in 11 questions for bloggers I'm tagging.

1. What's the one product you don't believe it's worth the hype?
2. An accent you can't stand?
3. An eye colour you wish you had?
4. A blogger / youtuber you look up to?
5. What is your aspiration in life?
6. Do you have any makeup on?
7. Do you type with two hands or just one?
8. Have you ever written a blog post in a weird place?
9. When was the last time you slapped someone?
10. Do you do house chores?
11. Do you have bad habits? NAME THEM 

I wanted to choose questions I actually would love to read answers to. 
Aaand I TAG any blogger reading this! 
If you have a blog - I challenge you to answer the questions!

I DOUBLE DARE YOU, YES YOU!
Oh and till the next post - take care!
Dyna
Xxx


Comments

Popular Posts