ESSENCE quattro eyeshadow in 01 CIAO BELLA! | Review w/ Swatches !



HEY DOLLS!

I have had this eyeshadow palette for quite a while now,
I got this in a swap actually..
and I'm pretty sure this got discontinued,
because in all honesty - I lost count with Essence and Catrice products. 
Now sometimes, companies discontinue products that are worth discontinuing. 
Was this one of them?
 

ABOUT THE PRODUCT

The eyeshadow are nicely pigmented and quite buttery,
but a tad powdery, too. 
The shades are such a beautiful combination - 
I've done my whole eye makeup using just these eyeshadows.
There are two light shades and two brown shades. 
None of the shades are matte but the finishes vary. 
The eyeshadow shades include: 
A cream slightly glittery colour, 
A frosty peachy shade, 
A satin cool toned brown shade 
A glittery warm toned brown shade

BOTTOM LINE

I quite like this eyeshadow palette,
I don't get why they discontinued this palette, 
but it's quite a nice eyeshadow palette. 

 That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion.

Comments

  1. Too bad its discontinued.. Its really pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In general,when it comes to eye shadows,I love natural colours. I should try that eye-shadow set by essence! I think that it's cheap :D

    http://prettyandelectric.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts