I got the Versatile Blogger Award !!


Hello guys, I got my first blog award, isn't that sweet??? The lovely DeyiMizu tagged me on this award and 10 questions.



To accept The Versatile Blogger Award there are some rules to follow

1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award

2. Share 7 things about yourself

3. Pass it along to 7 blog you've recently discovered and enjoy

4. Leave your recipient a note, telling them about the award


7 Random things about me are: [I'm going to keep this short]

1. I have only been to Sicily. and that's by catamaran. I have never been on a plane.
2. I love Disney Channel it's relaxing to watch :)
3. I hate rollercoasters
4. I am very moody
5. I almost always drink water, I choose it over a soft drink any time.
6. I used to stuff my shirt when I was younger so I look like I had boobs. Thank God I don't need to anymore.
7. I don't like Uggs. 

Here's the 10 Questions


1. Why did you create this blog?
I initially created this blog to share my passion for singing and to share certain insecurities then I became a make up addict so my blog evolved :)


2. What kind of blog do you follow?
I follow beauty blogs mostly.


3. Favorite Makeup Brand
ELF and NYX.


4. Favorite Clothing Brand
Boohoo


5. Your Indispensable Makeup Product
Mascara in general.


6. Your Favorite Color
Believe it or not - I don't have one.


7. Your Perfume
Escada Into the Blue.


8. Your Favorite Film
Man on Fire 2004.


9. What country would you like to visit and why?
I honestly would love to visit a couple of countries but I don't have one that stands out in particular.

10. Make the last question yourself and answer
What is your favourite blog: hands down - Kandee Johnson's blog.



Tag for the Blog Award and 10 Questions


I am going to cheat [as always -]
Cooking Chincillas
 
I'm super tired right now, 
Hope you enjoyed reading xxx

Comments

  1. Thanks for the award!! Unfortunately I have already answered these questions so I don't know if I'll do a related post.. but thanks again :) Happy New Year xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading these tag things :).
    Your blog is lovely btw <3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations!! lovely blog you have here so its no surprise you got the award. You must be so proud. happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your first award! Thats for giving it to me too :D x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get to know you better now:)
    Happy New Year

    -Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey lovely,
    I've given you the stylish blogger award. You're my go to girl for all things NYX!

    happy new year btw

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Congrats. And thank you for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you honey!! :D I will propably do it tomorrow ;) x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts