How to: spice up your nails (zebraish nails)

Nails are the new essential accessory..

Whether your nails are long or short, they leave an impression on people just like if you wear make up or not. They don't have to be super professional. Here's a little trick to make them look super fashionable yourself. You don't have to have the most perfect nails and this works on all lengths. Try making your nails looks zebraish.

Now very recently I did my mum's nails and this is what they look like. If you like these zebraish nails, keep reading for some tips on how to make them yourself.





What you need:
1. base colour [white, nude, light pink, - any light colour would do]
2. black nail polish
3. small tip brush or if it comes with the black nail polish even better
4. top coat
5. nails

TIP #1.
Don't worry about perfection

TIP #2.
If your natural nails tend to get yellowish .. always apply clear nail hardener before applying nail polish.

TIP #3.
When using red nail polish, NEVER apply it on natural nails, it tends to make them yellowish.

TIP #4.
Apply nail polish in thin coats in order for them to dry quicker.


HOW TO:

1.apply two coats of the base colour
2.allow to dry
3.grab your black nail polish and wiggle your brush as you apply lines all over your nails
4.allow to dry
5.apply top coat.


and you should have something looking like this:





Hope you like it :)

Comments

  1. Hey Dyna! I LOVE the zebra nails! When I have a few days off work (at work I can't have any polish on my nails) I am going to try it. Thanks for all the tips and simple how to:) You don't have to follow my blog or anything, but check it out and tell me what you think. I just started it in May. iwannabeplatinum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet :)
    I'd love to see how they'd look on you :)
    I'm new to blogger here so I'm green too :)

    thanks for your feedback.
    will definitely check out your blog :)
    xx take care

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts